At least I am comforted by the knowledge that yesterday I had well-conditioned armpits.
It's still nowhere near as bad as when my brother recently tried to murder me when I showered at his house. I had neglected to pack any soap or body wash because everybody already has that in their shower, right? I didn't see a bar of soap in his shower, but there was a big industrial-sized body wash dispenser hanging from the shower head. I pressed the button, but nothing came out, so I pressed again. Still nothing.
But then I heard a quiet beep beep beep and watched, horrified, as the body wash dispense began to slowly rotate, spraying a toxic mist as it rotated.
Evidently some sicko invented an automatic shower cleaner, that sprays chemicals around the shower stall. You are not supposed to be showering in said shower stall at the time.
Do you have any household chemical horror stories?