I may be headed to a city that has been deluged by cold November rains (with expectations of much of the same), but my blog posts may very well be as dry as your skin during a Calgary winter for the next few days.
Expect shamefully Twitteresque reports while I:
- have a giggle-fest sleepover at my hotel with the outrageous OFKAR, the glorious Allison, and vivacious Mel
- celebrate my 17th blogger meetup, with the delightful Westcoast Walker
- rock out (and if past performance is any indicator, laugh my fool head off) at a Billy Bragg concert
- get the red carpet treatment at the Maple Ridge community museum
- shop shop shop laugh laugh laugh with the OFKAR
My blog visits will be seriously curtailed, naturally, and I hope you will forgive my ignoring you. I will miss you all, but be forewarned, when I return, I will be all over your blogs like ugly on an ape.