I am constantly reminded of the vast difference between our countries at times like this.
Top five clues that you are spending Hallowe'en in Canada:
1. It's Hallowe'en, not Halloween.
2. They are chocolate bars, not candy bars.
3. You have to make your costume 3 sizes too big so that you can get your snowsuit on underneath it.
4. If you put on a nice blue sweater and tuck an Abbey Road album under your arm, everybody knows who you are supposed to be.
5. We get Coffee Crisps and Hawkins Cheezies. And that more than makes up for having to wear snow boots with your princess outfit.