- the aroma of the first cup of coffee on a weekend morning, when you are standing by the open kitchen window and the fresh breeze wafts in
- when the cat is in a sunny patch washing herself, and she forgets, the entire time that you are talking to her, that she has her hind leg stretched up in the air
- that two of my favourite people are meeting each other today, even if I can't join them.
- the way the rains of this past week have made everything so intensely green and lush so that it now actually looks like summer. The leaves have stopped turning yellow and falling off the trees.
- that I get to spend lots of time with the Resident Offspring this summer.
- how my weekly to-do list has at least 575,965 things crossed off it.
What's making you glad to be alive today?