Oh the drama, you should have been there.
But you are here now, and you can see how lovely the front page of the card is. Although the cover has nothing, let me tell you, on the amazing contents. It's a veritable tour of the lives of the people who have touched this card. There are photos and postcards and drawings. There are stickers and postage stamps, Schrute bucks and Canadian Tire money. And although the additional card which Flannery and Doc included states "he was not as fascinating as he had once appeared", to me the fascination remains. You will notice that even Thom appears to like it, and that's saying a mouthful.
So here's the deal, friendo. If you would like me to send this card to you next, for you to peruse and admire and add your own little touch to it, just leave me a comment telling me why you deserve it over those other cretins. No bribery is needed, nor will one eliminate you from my wise considerations.
Here are the officious rules to show you that there is nothing tricky nor sketchy about this endeavour. Just good clean fun:
Official rules & regulations:
• When You Get "The Card"post a photograph/scan of it's arrival & contents
AND post these official rules available here
• Ask readers to leave a comment if they want the card next
• Pick the blogger who is worthy
• THEN add your name / url plus a
nice message or creative addition to the card
• Include a copy of the official rules with the card
• Send it on it's way to the next worthy recipient
• Send it out fast..
- no putting it on the mantle an admiring it for 3 weeks...
• Can a blogger who has already received the card - be sent the card again? - Yes!
• What if there is no room left on the card? -
ADD A NEW PAGE - IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
Who would like this awesome card from Awesometown?