1. stand up, raise my arms to the heavens, shake my booty for the lord, and exclaim "that's my baby!" (even though Mika's mom set precedence for this at the junior high grad)
2. stay unmisted when the vice principal referred to the graduating class as "my babies".
3. control my eyeball rolling when one of the valedictorians gushed about how "the prime minister lives in our very own community".
5. remain uncharmed by one of the kids, from the class in which the RO works as a teaching assistant, waving and giving thumbs up and grooving to the marching band.
6. refrain from speculating that those kids who received the loudest cheers from their parents were those who likely peaked in high school.