1. get older
2. ignore self-imposed rule about only blogging one post per day and blog until fingers bleed. After all, that's why I have my laptop sitting beside my pc today, isn't it?
3. at some point, have big workout, as the fat-gathering years are now upon us like never before.
4. burn copy of new Radiohead cd, In Rainbows. After all, it's a little hard to hug a digital file.
5. be thankful that I live in a world that now has new Radiohead music.
6. try not to cry when listening to House of Cards or Reckoner or Nude.
7 pick Eva up after school, go for coffee, and continue this conversation from the morning commute: "Patrick Wolf fans are so lolz, it's like if a hipster had babies with a unicorn."
8. admit to putting The Magic Position.mp3 on repeat a number of times on the way home.
9. tell everybody about the Weakerthans concert last night.
10. catch up on a few days worth of neglected newspapers.
11. maybe go for bike ride, as I haven't had the bike out of the garage all summer. Or maybe not.
12. go to Co-op to pick up sushi for supper. After all, when you think sushi, you automatically think Co-op, don't you?
13. open those tantalizing presents lying the kitchen table, which are both suspiciously cd-shaped and I'm hoping/expecting one to be the new Weakerthans cd, Reunion Tour, but have no idea about the other.
14. get the best spot on the couch and watch some mindless tv with my family. The only thing that would make a better end to the day would be if The Office was on.