- looking for work as a rentboy in front of the county jail -
You're welcome, Karen.
2. You use different parts of your guteals and hamstrings when you are gardening than you do whilst cycling or ellipticalling. I thought those babies were whipped into pretty decent shape, but after cleaning out the flower beds for two hours today, I realized that gardeners are a lot tougher than they look.
3. There's nothing like fresh brakes. Man, can you ever stop after you have had your brakes serviced!
4. Writing a grocery list that says "supper x 2" is not very helpful when you get to the grocery store.
5. Eva and I can get maintain Scottish accents for most of the duration of the drive to school (~25 minutes).
And that's all I learned today. The rest of the day was pretty much an intellectual write-off.