This little Zombie is way too tired and stupid to give you more than a sneaky peek at the Fringe goings on
- one lizard airbrush tattoo
- three pretty amazing plays
- one ice-cold beer given to me as a means of participating in "Drinking in America"
- four Marthas in one hotel room
- four Hunan noodle dishes ordered at one table
-six new cds bought at Megatunes (teehee)
- one suitcase that didn't get unpacked until after work today
- one alarm clock that went off waaay too early this morning
***details on these and more tomorrow***
When I got home yesterday, all Martha'd out, my sister and brother-in-law (who live 1,300 kms away!) were sitting at the kitchen table! I'm told I did the classic double-take head bob. Eva says I looked just like Kramer.
It was great to see them and we had a blast visiting, but we all had to get up way too early this morning, Berni and Bryan to drive to Manitoba, me to go to work (Jerry was smart and booked today off; Eva slept in till noon of course).
In my usual style, I didn't think to take photos till just before they left, so this morning I grabbed the camera and quickly shot off a couple of nice photos. But I forgot to check the setting of the camera and I guess I had it on video setting for some reason. So I've got a couple of 12 second videos of my sister and then the floor and then my brother-in-law and then the bottom of the fridge door. Great stuff. David Lynch, or maybe Cronenberg.